|Job Type:||Full Time|
Based at our Wodonga concrete plant we are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and reliable Concrete Agitator Driver. You will be responsible for the safe operation of Agitator trucks whilst loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites as well as general yard and plant housekeeping. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Plant Supervisor.
- Delivering concrete to client sites along with managing slump tolerance levels and the discharge of concrete
- Complete basic documentation associated with the collection and delivery of the concrete whilst maintaining a professional customer relationship
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle and Take-5’s and, General yard maintenance, and housekeeping.
What are we looking for?
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus
- A current HR drivers’ license
- A proven ability to work within a team environment
- Relevant concrete industry experience will be highly regarded however full training will be provided and,
- Flexibility to work Monday to Saturday and on shifts when required
Why join Boral?
- Opportunity to work in a busy, highly successful team with a long-term career path
- Training with genuine career development opportunities
- Perm role with a competitive hourly rate
- Organisation that is dedicated to the health and safety of employees
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three divisions: the leading integrated construction materials business of Boral Australia; USG Boral, a plasterboard joint venture in Asia, Australia, and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a building products and fly ash business. Employing more than 23,000 employees and contractors, Boral's operations span 783 operating and distribution sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral than please visit http://careers.boral.com.au to apply.