|Job Type:||Full Time|
Global Real-Time Support Analyst
Egencia, an Expedia Group Company, makes business travel better. Combining technology and service, we build a seamless experience, where companies have access to a user-friendly interface, extensive travel options, and 24/7 global support. Join our mission and help us take the next steps in transforming the world of business travel.
What you’ll do:
- 3+ years’ customer service experience in a 24x7 operations role, preferably in a contact center setting.
- Experience in Workforce Management, Real-Time Operations, or contact center operations background preferred.
- Experience using Avaya CMS and Aspect WFM applications preferred.
- Experience in dealing with technical incidents preferred.
- Experience in travel industry preferred but not required.
- You have an understanding of the impact of staffing shortages to contact center's ability to provide service to customers.
- You are a critical thinker who can contribute to challenging assignments in a mission-critical environment.
- You have flexible working hours to cover all times for support if needed in a 24x7 environment. (Main working hours will fall during key business hours on a global “follow the sun” approach, but flexibility in schedule may be needed for coverage support).
Who are you:
As the Global Real-Time Support Analyst, you are a key member of the global Egencia Command Center (ECC). You will be responsible for providing support for all Egencia contact center operations by monitoring real time service level performance.
- Achieve operational service level targets on monthly, daily, and interval level through active monitoring of real-time contact center performance.
- Monitor traveler impacting crisis events and execute Egencia program for communicating these events to our operations teams and Travelers.
- Ensure high standards of quality and accuracy in all communication with operations teams and Egencia customers.
Real-Time Operations Monitoring:
- Real-time monitoring of critical business operations and performance indicators at an interval level: call volumes, average handle times, queue time, call center agent availability, call center service level adherence.
- Communicates performance trends and areas of concern to management and help implement corrective action plans as needed.
- Monitor intraday scheduling forecast compared to actual volumes and make necessary adjustments throughout the day as required.
Traveler Risk and Crisis Management:
- Monitors world events for crisis situations or events which could impact Egencia travelers around the world (terrorist attack, strikes, weather conditions, etc.).
- Execute Egencia Traveler Risk Management communication program by extracting potential impacted travelers and communicating with client Travel Managers and/or Travelers.
- Maintain constant contact with any impacted contact centers throughout the duration of any crisis event to provide any needed assistance and report any situational changes to the business.
Technical Incident Support:
- Recognize and initiate escalation for all system difficulties or outages.
- Drive system related issues to resolution, including participating on incident bridges to ensure local liaisons, crisis team member, and key partners have ready access to information and support.
- Maintain incident activity logs to include business impact, remediation plans, root cause analysis.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® Cruise® and SilverRail Technologies, Inc. For more information, visit www.expediagroup.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.