|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Performance Excellence Consultant will have prior leadership experience within operations while delivering, driving and embedding improved behaviours & capabilities to a wide range of stakeholders within NAB operations teams (Nationally).
Desired skills and experience:
- Significant delivery, workforce management or operations experience and an understanding of Banking and Financial Services
- Experience and exposure in workforce management fundamentals
- Well-developed inter-personal skills to effectively liaise and collaborate with senior leaders
- Leadership experience in Operations
- Performance management coaching
- Demonstrate the use of stakeholder engagement / coaching strategies to leadership up to and including Executive level
- Diploma in Operations Management
- Formal Coaching experience or certification
- AOM Certification (not essential but preferred)
- Experience or strong understanding of Agile and adaptive delivery models and mindsets.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Provide side by side coaching to Technology and Operations leaders
- Facilitate both group and 1:1 sessions in the roll out of Performance Excellence and Active Operations Management
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the Performance Excellence Framework, using a Plan, Do, Study, Adjust methodology.
- Proactively identify and analyse operational effectiveness issues and call out opportunity for development
- Engage and develop strong relationships with leaders up to Executive levels within NAB
- Document and deliver metric based insights on operational performance, drawing from a variety of systems and indicators to uplift leader capability and consistency
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as remote due to the current requirements for all Australians to practice social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process. If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.