|Job Type:||Full Time|
UGL's Renewable Division is a leader in the delivery of Australian renewable energy projects.
Our role starts early in the lifecycle, supporting developers, then moving to the delivery of engineering, procurement and construction services. Once complete, we then provide operational and maintenance support.
Working with guidance from the Project Commercial Manager you will support the delivery of the commercial operational commitments of the business and project(s) in accordance with UGL company policies and procedures. As the Contracts Administrator, you will be responsible for the upstream and downstream contractual administration of goods, materials and services to support projects achieve their quality, time and cost targets with minimal risk.
- Manage and perform the contract administration responsibilities for projects in UGL’s Renewables business unit
- Prepare all payment claims ensuring on-time submission and accuracy in accordance with the head contract and securities of payment legislation
- Support and co-ordinate the review and timely approval (or dispute) of payment claims submitted by key subcontractors to the project
- Manage and monitor contract securities, insurances, claims and variations under the head contract and key subcontracts
- Conduct preliminary commercial evaluation of tenders from subcontractors and support the negotiation and compilation of subcontracts in accordance with UGL Procurement Policy
- Lead the administration of subcontracts to support the project achieve its cost, time and quality targets
- Support the development and maintenance of project progress and productivity reporting including S-curves and earned value management ratios.
- Ensure activities comply with Government Acts, statutory regulations and ethical standards
- Degree or Diploma in, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Contracts Administration or similar position.
- Experience in the use of AS forms of contract
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel with experience of SAP Software / Accounting and associated reporting is desirable
What makes you right for UGL\:
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.