|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
As the Financial Controller you will be a key figure in the overall direction and financial management of the Adelaide Metro. You will be tasked with building and managing the day to day team and general accounting from ledger balancing through to all financial reporting, also with responsibilities to engage with stakeholders (internal and external) to deliver financial insights, improvements and innovation through financial endeavours.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Commerce or Business.
- A proven track record of senior financial management ideally within a large organisation with complex financial management challenges.
- CPA/CA Qualifications and membership
- Strong strategic experience from planning to reporting with excellent communication and engagement skills that can speak to all levels of the business.
- Excellent knowledge of AASB reporting standards and producing of statutory accounts
- Strong knowledge of Australian taxation including income tax, GST and FBT compliance
- Experience liaising with external auditors
- Hands on examples of writing / developing internal financial policies
In return we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration in a full-time position.
- Opportunity to be part of the premier transport project in Australia
- Adelaide Base
- Ongoing support and development, with opportunities to further your own career.
The Keolis Downer culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively, deliver innovative value creation solutions to the business. To register your interest in the position hit apply now, or contact Nathan Kelly on Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)