|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Fixed-term until November 2021
- Accelerate your business banking career through a kaleidoscope of role possibilities at NAB
- Committed to working flexibly
Medfin is a member of “Growth Sectors Connect” within NAB’s Business Direct and Small Business division. Medfin is a specialist finance provider to healthcare practitioners specialising in the medical, dental, veterinary and allied healthcare sectors. Our highly specialised lending product range includes but is not limited to Asset Finance, Goodwill funding, and Practice Property loans. A true market leader with over 25 years of market presence, Medfin prides itself in providing a tailored, efficient service to its clients. This role represents an opportunity to further your career with a market leader in equipment leasing and commercial finance for the medical industry.
In this role, a typical day for me will include:
- Supporting the sales activities of our Relationship Managers to enable them to engage with their clients
- Generating new business opportunities and growing the existing business within the client base
- Being proactive in your solutions-based approach to clients
- The preparation of customer lending applications to ensure they are completed in line with company standards and credit policies
- Managing the lending process from application through to settlement
- Assisting customers with various transaction, product and service information as requested
- Educating customers about the available digital channels to simplify the customer experience and enhance their needs
- Help to identify new opportunities that will add value to client relationships with Medfin
- Verification that all credit approval criteria are met prior to advancing a file to settlement
The purpose of my role:
- I will predominantly support the Relationship Managers within the teams of Medfin
- As the face of NAB, I recognise that first impressions do matter, and I am genuinely enthusiastic about providing a world-class customer experience
- Enabling Relationship Managers to focus on broader strategic priorities
- Have a strong sense of team and understand the importance of team success
- Deeply understand the importance of my role in supporting the delivery of the right outcomes and balancing risk for the bank
By joining NAB in a pivotal Banking role, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.