|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career
- Committed to working flexibly
- Join a team that’s invested in you
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for an Analyst, Tech Service Support.
As we continue to work with new technology and expand our digital capabilities, we’re making everyday tasks simpler and quicker for our customers – leaving them more time for more important things. If you’re passionate about being part of an exciting operational team, you’re exactly the sort of person we’re looking for.
This role will take accountability for providing end-user support for the end-user computing services along with access management and field support when required. NAB provide onsite user support services and some field work may be required.
- Initial entry point for IMAC ((Installs, Moves, Adds, Changes) requests that require triage or client contact
- End to End ownership of all request or incidents managed by IMAC & Incident & access management team
- Responsible for meeting agreed KPI or SLA’s for requests assigned to achieve team targets.
- Escalation of request or incident tickets to relevant support teams to ensure KPI or SLAs met
- Provisioning of Standard / Non-standard and privileged accounts
- Providing technical support of all facets of the Desktop environment, including Printer support
- Implement and manage upgrades in SCCM
- Use your Active Directory experience for support and implementation
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- knowledge in software distribution and patch management is desirable
What you will bring
While knowing the ins and outs of the latest technology is key, we’re also looking for someone with proven experience in Microsoft EUC based Workplace Technology and delivery. You will also have a strong background in the practical use, support and deployment of large-scale EUC environments and experience with Active Directory, UNIX/Linux account provisioning.
Working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, you’ll need drive, resilience and versatility. You’ll also be working with people from around the business, including key stakeholders, so a respectful attitude and the ability to build good relationships is vital.
You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted