Our Corporate teams are the backbone of our business. By thinking smarter, sharing better and adapting ahead of the curve, our people here make a meaningful impact - for our customers and our teams. Together, they push further. They define change. And in doing so, they grow their diverse talents while building something to be proud of.
As the Compliance and Privacy Coordinator, you'll assist with the reporting, review and escalation of any compliance management and privacy issues across Transurban. This will also involve managing the underlying compliance data in our current system as we transition to a new system.
The impact you'll have:
- Manage the underlying compliance data and obligations of our current system and through the transition to a system replacement. You'll work closely with the project team to ensure the data migration is efficient and accurate.
- Assist with investigations into privacy incidents and impact assessments. This will involve working closely with the Privacy Manager to conduct investigations, assessments and follow ups.
- Work with the current privacy data to conduct analysis and identify any trends and learnings.
- Provide support with the execution of an archiving program for the dataset in the current data management system.
- Provide general support and assistance to the wider Risk and HSE teams as required.
Talents you'll bring:
- Recent studies and/or work experience within finance, business, economics, compliance or a similar discipline.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- An inquisitive nature, you like to ask questions to delve deeper and get more information.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, you know your way around a spreadsheet and understand different ways of presenting data.
Transurban is driven by bringing people and places closer. The roads we plan, build, operate and maintain make communities stronger, across Australia and beyond. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer, every last one of us.
Transurban is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Start changing the world around you.
Click Apply now.