|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to strong growth, Mott MacDonald's leading Advisory team is looking for new team members. You will be joining a diverse team of consultants who are passionate about what they do, with a proven track record guiding our clients, and leading delivery of our State and Country's most critical projects.
Mott MacDonald is a dynamic and innovative engineering, management and development consultancy working with high profile clients across Australia. Some examples of our recent work include:
* exemplars in project management, such as the award-winning Health and Medical Sciences Building, and Adelaide Oval Redevelopment;
* business cases and economic evaluations for city shaping investments, such as the Level Crossing Removal Program;
* master planning the future of urban growth and precincts, such as Western Sydney;
* wholistic consideration of a pathway to carbon neutral through infrastructure sustainability, such as the Regional Rail Revival;
* transforming the way students learn through tailored training and leadership development for school leaders, such as the Professional Learning Program; and
* optimising asset performance through enterprise change and digital twins, such as Sydney Airport.
Mott MacDonald's Advisory team successfully integrates our experience across Infrastructure Advisory, Economics, Project Management, Environment and Sustainability, Professional Training and Leadership Development, Asset Management, and Digital Consulting to provide advice that covers the full spectrum of considerations over the entire infrastructure lifecycle.
We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager to help our Education team manage their portfolio of education projects here in Victoria. The Assistant Project Manager will work with senior members of the team to help control scope, contract governance, budgets, commercial cover and schedule.
This responsibility includes:
* General Project Management Tasks
* Resource allocation including interface with our team of facilitators
* Project monitoring and reporting
* Arranging procurement of sub-consultants and other services/goods
* Change Control
* Risk Management
What can you bring to the team?
* Project Management experience
* Tertiary Education - project management training preferred
* Stakeholder Management
* Microsoft Packages
At Mott MacDonald we are always looking for the best people to join us
In return, we offer opportunities for strong career progression by contributing to boutique and large scale local and international projects.
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on key projects. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There's no time like present to make a change.