|Job Type:||Full Time|
Transport for NSW is the lead agency of the NSW Transport cluster. Our role is to lead the development of a safe, efficient, integrated transport system that keeps people and goods moving, connects communities and shapes the future of our cities, centres and regions.
We are responsible for strategy, planning, policy, regulation, funding allocation and other non-service delivery functions for all modes of transport in NSW including road, rail, ferry, light rail, point to point, regional air, cycling and walking.
We focus on improving the customer experience and contract public and private operators to deliver customer-focused transport services on our behalf.
We also lead the procurement of transport infrastructure and oversee delivery through project delivery offices and industry delivery partners.
Transport for NSW is the lead agency of the NSW Transport cluster. Our role is to lead the development of a safe, efficient, integrated transport system that keeps people and goods moving, connects communities and shapes the future of our cities, centres and regions. We work with several government agencies to coordinate road, rail, bus and maritime services, always keeping the safety and comfort of our customers at the heart of what we do.
At Transport for NSW (TfNSW), people are at the centre of everything we do and the driving force of our success. It’s a team that will affect the lives of millions of people every day, connecting the population of NSW and shaping the future of our cities, centres and regions. It’s an exciting journey and a great time to join our team as we transform NSW
Right now, we have a permanent opportunities for experienced Customer Service professionals to join our teams within TSS Service Centre at either our Grafton or Glenn Innes Offices. This opportunity is available on a full time or Part time basis.
The TSS Service Centre is a fast paced, contact centre environment where you will be rostered to provide customer support via multiple channels including phone, email, ticket and agent chat. You will become skilled across multiple multiple services, process transactions and working cooperatively within the team.
Your Key accountabilities are:
- Provide consistently high-quality customer service by interpreting and resolving first-contact enquiries from internal customers and external vendor, public, and industry enquiries in a fast-paced sharedservices environment.
- Process a range of transactions across the service line accurately and efficiently, referencing shared service knowledge articles to ensure the transaction is consistently executed accordingly to requirements.
- Effectively use a range of computerised systems, technology and telephony solutions to undertake work tasks, triage, refer or escalate work tasks, enter data and maintain up to date records in order to facilitate work allocation, performance analysis and service improvement.
Please click here to view a copy of the position description.
You will have previously worked in a Customer Service role either in a contact centre, service centre, shared service, corporate or face to face environment. This is a Customer focussed position, therefore you’ll need to have a passion for providing excellent Customer service, be adaptable and able to work on a number of different tasks during your day.
Most importantly you will:
- Be a quick learner being tech savy and become familiar with various systems and technology.
- Enjoy problem solving different customer issues and getting to the bottom of things quickly and effectively
- Be an enthusiastic, friendly person with an emphasis on assisting others and being part of the new culture within our high performing team.
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally, using defined processes, computerised systems, telephony and technology solutions to respond to customers as required.
- Thrive under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task adhere to a set roster
Salary and benefits
The salary for this position is a Grade 3A ($66,416) – 3E ($73,056) per annum, plus superannuation and leave loading.
For more information on Employee Benefits at TfNSW please click here.
Joining Transport for NSW, you’ll have access to a range of unique government benefits in a flexible work environment like no other. If you’re ready to step into this meaningful and rewarding role, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and answer all questions within the online application process.
Applications close: 11:59pm Sunday 6th December 2020
Find out more about Transport for NSW at https://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/about-us.
We have a number of positions available for passionate Customer Service Professionals to join our Service Contact Centres.
Join an energetic shared services environment with diverse and inclusive team.
Full time & Part time opportunities – located in Grafton or Glenn Innes