|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Propel your career supporting our small business customers in the health sector
- Personalised banking solutions that are fit for purpose with health practitioners
- Develop genuine lasting relationships within the health segment
NAB Health’s market leading team of specialist Bankers work exclusively with businesses and professionals in the healthcare industry across the country, providing comprehensive financial solutions to pharmacy, practitioners, aged care, private hospitals, private health insurance, health supply, community and allied health providers. Our team’s extensive knowledge and experience in the healthcare sector means we understand the opportunities and challenges facing medical professionals, and partner with them to deliver personalised banking and wealth management solutions.
We currently have an opportunity for a customer centric Banker who enjoys having personal and meaningful phone based conversations involving sales, service support and specialist help and guidance. You are the person that NAB Health (practitioner) customers will speak to when they decide to contact NAB with a range of enquiries, which may range from account queries through to more complex lending requests. The team seek to understand their needs deeply and go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional experience which supports genuine lasting relationships with world class products and support.
You will be accountable in supporting the health direct experience by:
- Supporting clients’ transactional and day-to-day enquiries or requests
- Being confident and able to have conversations with clients
- Demonstrating consistent and quality service to retain clients, including efficiently responding to requests
- Ensuring a consistently high standard of loan documentation, as well as attending to the maintenance of loans - including renewals
- Identifying and meeting the needs of NAB Private Direct clients by drawing on specialist capabilities and seeking to surpass client expectations
- Ensuring follow-up and completion of Client Profile following client conversations
We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. At NAB we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of expectations. Our passion about creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence.
With small business lending experience, resilience, empathetic to customers and adaptable, then we’d love to hear from you! We will support you with comprehensive on the job training and ongoing coaching and development to continue to develop your banking skills gained to date in your career. This is your opportunity to be a part of a new team, develop your career and have a real impact on the lives of our customers. To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so let us know you’re interested. For more information on mastering a Banker role at NAB, and your career pathways please click here .
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.