|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Drive superior outcomes and business excellence in this important role
- Make your mark on the business and help us excel in the market
- Lead an enthusiastic and specialised team
A career that gives you more!
We are seeking a commercial savvy, passionate and driven business leader to drive Banker activities within the Retention function by ensuring that all growth opportunities are correctly identified and seamlessly fulfilled, contributing to an outstanding and signature banking experience for our Business & Private Bank customers. This pivotal management role will report directly into the Head of Retention.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Influence key stakeholders across the home lending value chain to ensure execution of strategic retention initiatives
- Lead a team of Business and Private Retention bankers to provide exceptional quality customer service and solutions in both inbound or outbound customer conversation
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and service is achieved
- Provide timely and regular reporting and customer insight feedback to key stakeholders within Business and Private Bank to ensure maintenance of high-quality customer and stakeholder relationships
You will have built the following skills and gained experience:
- A solid background in managing an operational business, ideally with proven contact centre and lending expertise
- Mental agility to re-prioritise in the moment - no two days are the same
- A natural coach with proven effectiveness in uplifting capability, customer experience and the ability to drive the alignment of purpose
- A KPI-focused leader whose leadership style is tempered with the right balance of igniting seamless operational excellence and enabling staff to bring their best each day
The successful candidate will hold a relevant tertiary qualification, ideally in a commerce, finance or business-related discipline.
As Australia’s largest business bank, we work with small, medium and large businesses to help them start, perform and grow. We help fund some of the most important businesses in our communities. We have a footprint that spans across Australia and our bankers are leaders in what they do. We have a deep understanding of the issues facing our small business and specialised customers and we use our specialist knowledge, expertise, and insights to deliver products and solutions. Our bankers are respected and recognised for the value they bring to our customers and communities.
NAB, invested in you
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our various graduate, trainee and employment programs. We’re proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, endorsed employer for Women by Work180, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program. We encourage a positive work-life balance through flexible working options.
We offer competitive remuneration packages, professional development and a wide range of employee benefits and discounts. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted