|Location:||Docklands, Gateshead, South Brisbane, Travis County|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
A new exciting opportunity has become available within our Wealth Digital Platform Operations Team. Reporting to the Manager, Wealth Digital Platform Operations, this position will see you engaging closely with a range of business and technology teams to support our digital assets that are used by our wealth customers and advisors.
Our wealth digital assets use a range of new and existing technology solutions so you will have the opportunity to work on building knowledge and support processes end to end. This role will enable you to use and build on your experience working in either a customer support role, business analyst or digital operations role to improve the digital experience for customers day to day.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Using your customer service, business and digital knowledge by working closely with business and technology teams to investigate the root cause of defects, incidents and outages on behalf of the business
- Prioritise maintenance and support changes for the Wealth Digital assets and work with the business and technology teams to support the delivery of these changes
- Provide support to a range of projects by providing subject matter expertise on online functionality and the impact of changes to the digital assets on behalf of the business
- Manage escalations from key stakeholders and team members
- Review and provide input into project documents (e.g. scoping documents)
- Review changes and identify/document the business testing strategy and test cases for the digital assets
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and enhancing processes within the Wealth Digital team
Key skills and experiences required for this role will include;
- Strong relationship building and ability to communicate with influence
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong analyst and problem solving ability
- Experience working in a business analysis, project management or business operations team
- Exposure to agile development environments using JIRA/Confluence toolsets
- Experience and deep understanding of Wealth products and services
- Experience with Digital technologies and platforms
- Familiarity with Plum products, systems and business processes
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients and community.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
How to Apply
If you're ready for the next step, click apply and submit your application via our careers site!