|Job Type:||Full Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have a position available for an enthusiastic Trainer and Assessor to join our team on Gruyere Gold Mine. The site is located 200km east of Laverton and has a long 12-year mine life. Your trip to site is only a short 1hr 15min flight from Perth and camp is connected to the airport, so there is no need for an extra bus hike on your arrival.
Working on an 8:6 roster, FIFO from Perth , you will support a motivated and diverse team, focused on safe and efficient operation across the open cut mining project. As the Trainer and Assessor, your key responsibility is to provide training and assessment for plant operators for the project.
In addition, you will also be involved in
- Assessing operator training requirements
- Implementing training programmes
- Updating training records
- Assisting with safety procedure implementation, training, inductions, audits and investigations
The successful candidate will possess previous experience in a similar role within a production mining environment.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience operating mobile plant equipment including Diggers (Liebherr 9400, Komatsu PC400/1250 ), Dozers, Dump Trucks (MT4400, Komatsu 830e ) and Graders (up to 16M )
- Possess various plant and equipment licences
- Good communication skills
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and provide a National Police Clearance
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration package
- 8 days on / 6 days off roster
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- Growth and development opportunities second to none
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop your career within a highly successful organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.