|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer has recently been awarded NBN Co’s Unified Field Operations – Networks (UNIFY) contract to manage and optimise the National Broadband Network. The objective of the contract is to “Deliver great customer experience through exceptional network management” which will be achieved by restoring the network as soon as possible after an incident has occurred whilst continually improving and ensuring the integrity of the network by undertaking proactive and reactive maintenance activities.
We have now an opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to join our team based in Hexham, NSW. This role is responsible for performing, coordinating and overseeing general Commercial duties in support of the Unify Project .
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management, Engineering, Accounting or Quality Surveying
- Proven Commercial Administration experience within a large Project based organisation
- Pro-active attitude in a dynamic and fast paced workplace
- Proven experience in the preparation and assessment of Contract Agreements, EOTs, Variations and Claims
- Sound working knowledge of Project Management Principles and Project Control applications
- Sound working knowledge of Risk Management Principles and Frameworks
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and SharePoint
- Ability to manage and quantify large volumes of data with accuracy and attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to build your career in a multi-disciplined organisation
- Employee Benefits & Wellness Program
- A Supportive & Dynamic Team Environment
For more information please contact Paula Collins - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on Paula.Collins@downergroup.com quoting position title and reference number 570218.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.