|Job Type:||Full Time|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join our high performing team in Perth.
This is a hands on role where you will partner with our Business Unit Leaders to implement our people strategy and is a true generalist role where you will support our West Coast Mining and Minerals and Technologies teams in all facets of HR.
As a People and Capability Business Partner you will have excellent communications skills with a demonstrated ability to be able to influence across a broad range of people and teams. You will also bring;
- Previous experience in a Human Resources Business Partner role ideally within a Mining and Resources or Engineering
- Broad experience in the provision of generalist HR support in the areas of; talent management, IR/ER, remuneration etc
- Sound knowledge of the Fair Work Act and the NES, and Award interpretation experience
- Well-developed relationship building and influencing skills
- Exceptional planning, decision making and problem-solving ability
- Ability to be comfortable working with senior leaders
- Ability to work autonomously whilst being an active member of the People & Capability corporate team
- Ability to facilitate investigations, disciplinary and termination processes
If you are looking for your next challenge APPLY NOW or contact the Talent Acquisition Team on 07 3895 3444 for more information.