|Job Type:||Full Time|
Concrite Pty Limited is a leading supplier of pre-mixed concrete servicing the building industry in Metropolitan Sydney, in the NSW country centres of Mittagong, Moss Vale, Picton and Yass, and in the A.C.T.
Concrite is currently seeking a concrete agitator Driver who has Batching experience to work on the afternoon/night shifts in the Sydney metropolitan areas generally based at our Auburn site. The main responsibilities in this role are agitator driving and relief batching whilst maintaining high standards of safety, production and quality. Reporting to the shift Manager you will proactively provide driving and batching support to deliver in accordance with customer needs.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle
- Safe delivery of concrete to customer sites along with managing slump tolerance levels and the discharge of concrete
- Complete basic documentation associated with the collection and delivery of the concrete
- Relief Batching of the correct concrete mix and allocating trucks to ensure the smooth operation for Concrite and our customers
- General yard and plant housekeeping and maintenance, along with the safe operation of a front end loader
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus
- HR Licence with previous experience driving a Concrete Agitator truck
- Relevant batching and concrete industry experience
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills along with sound computer literacy
- A front end loader competency an advantage
- A proven ability to work within a team
- An attitude and commitment that will fit a highly motivated team environment
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral than please press APPLY!