|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work for a global IT and Business Consulting firm
- Support a critical new engagement, initially working with a major utilities client
- Drive the latest digital technologies that support a next generation IT Operational Transformation
- Bring Intelligent Automation (IA) expertise to our clients
- Review, road-map, design and transform the IT Support Operating Model for a large enterprise client
Your Future role and responsibilities:
- Work with the business to define the target OT support operating model
- Lead organisational/Business unit functional design
- Organise and lead business requirements workshops
- Propose a future state model, consulting closely with the senior leadership committee
- Design and present a proposed Transition plan to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Once signed off, work with the client and CGI business to implement the new model
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction through on-time/on-budget delivery
- Lead the development of best practice frameworks and implement across other clients as required
Experience required to be successful in this role:
- Business Process Consulting experience working with a large enterprise organisation (Utilities/ Telco experience preferred)
- Experienced in leading consulting transformation projects across the business and IT to achieve desired business outcomes
- Advisory approach, the ability to build strong relationships at a senior level
- Organisational/Business unit functional design experience
- Process development experience (Business process excellence, Six Sigma green belt minimum)
- IT/OT operations understanding (service management, ITILv3 &v4, leading practices)
- Organisational change management experience (3 years)
- Full work rights for Australia.
What's on offer?
CGI’s total compensation package aims to offer something for everyone. Our member benefits are aligned with CGI’s philosophy of developing an ownership culture in which all members can feel empowered to contribute to CGI’s success. When you join CGI, permanent members have the opportunity to become owners, by participating in the Share Purchase Plan. Our aim is for every member to reap the benefits of ownership, have the tools and resources required to shape your career and have access to programs that contribute to a healthy work-life balance.
Sounds interesting? Apply today!