|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Maintenance Planner for our Operational Maintenance Team
- 10 Maintenance contract with Sydney Water
- Western Sydney Locations
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
On the back of successfully winning a new contract with Sydney Water (West) we are looking to appoint key staff within our team.
We have a new full time opportunity a Maintenance Planner who will be responsible for the planning & scheduling function for our Operations Maintenance (OM) Team working to delivery corrective and planned maintenance across Sydney Water assets in the western region.
This role would suit someone from an engineering/maintenance/trade or planning background who enjoys supporting a large team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manages the effective execution of all maintenance work control processes.
- Establishes and manages project plans in line with required timeframe and budget
- Analyses performance data to develop resolution strategies where poor performance is visible.
- Ensures all administrative processes are completed
- Coordinated activities through customer/client portfolio
- Manages work priorities, developing job plans and defining scopes
- Procures works within customer supply guidelines
What you will need:
- Experience in operational maintenance/site operations/mechanical or electrical engineering or
- Prior experience in Water or Utilities would be beneficial but is not essential
- Demonstrable ability in planning/scheduling
- First rate communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships with all internal and external project stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft suite
- Ability to pick up systems
- Good understanding of asset management principles
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performing team with a positive attitude, this is a perfect role for you. Programmed and PERSOLKELLY offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
This is permanent staff position with long term development opportunities across all of our businesses.
Apply now by following the links and providing your CV, confidentiality is assured.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmedand PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our websites.