|Location:||Docklands, South Brisbane|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Use your passion to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Opportunity to work within a growth area
- Exciting opportunity to grow the consumer lending book
A career that gives you more
The Home Lending Business Banker works collaboratively with our Business Bankers to meet more of our customers lending needs, contributing to the delivery of Our Strategic Ambition. This opportunity provides a great customer experience that drives advocacy through understanding customer goals and providing appropriate solutions.
A typical day will include
- Growing the consumer lending book through identifying and meeting customers’ needs and maximising customer retention
- Determining customers’ goals and aspirations through quality conversations and deepening customer relationships at every interaction
- Unlocking new home lending needs by identifying opportunities within existing portfolios, working with aligned Bankers to generate new referrals, local business generation activities and targeted marketing strategies and activities
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and service is achieved by accurate and timely processing of all lending applications
Can I do this role?
To be successful in this role you will most likely be currently working as a Banker, Mobile Banker, Associate/Senior Associate and have a proven track record in building strong rapport with customers, identifying their needs and delivering great customer outcomes each and every time.
As the Home Lending Business Banker you will be a confident and enthusiastic individual with proven experience and accredited in secured consumer lending. You will be a highly results driven banker with an ability to build strong rapport with our valued customers.
By joining NAB in a pivotal Banking role, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.