|Location:||Bendigo, West Perth|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an experienced Plant Supervisor to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for successfully optimising profit and performance through sound supervision of our concrete plant. The primary focus of this role will be the batching and despatching of concrete as well as front end loader operation in accordance with quality standards and project requirements. This role is based at Bendigo and you will report to the Area Manager – Concrete.
- Conducting and managing safety requirements i.e. safety/toolbox meetings and safety pre-start checks;
- Accurate batching of orders to specified mix designs utilising the Command Batch program and the docket despatch system;
- Managing day to day administration of the Concrete Batch Plant including stock control of raw materials;
- Batching of the correct concrete mix and allocating trucks;
- Managing day to day activities including oversee a LOD fleet and
- General yard and plant housekeeping and maintenance, along with the safe operation of a front end loader.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant batching and/or concrete industry experience;
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus;
- A current HR drivers license and FEL will be highly regarded;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and,
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills along with sound computer literacy.
Why join the Boral team?
- Opportunity to work in a busy, highly successful team with a long term career path
- Training with genuine career development opportunities
- Perm role with a competitive hourly rate
- Organisation that is dedicated to the health and safety of employees
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia, and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries as at 30 June 2017.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au