|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Bring your strong organisation skill to manage the RTO training requirement for a dynamic defence force aviation project
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
Apply your talent where it counts as an experienced RTO Administrator, in our team based in Wagga Wagga, New South Wales.
Despite COVID-19, we have a strong pipeline of job opportunities and we are still hiring. We're continuing to provide the Australian Defence Force with what they need to help protect the nation. Many of our people are now safely working from home. Of course some roles can't be done from home and in those cases, we're operating with an increased focus on health and safety on-site. We're finding new ways of working in response to COVID-19 and our workforce is still delivering the best capability for Australia.
Hear about our Return to Site Plan here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZO2QeP6r_Q
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the RTO Coordinator, you will be responsible to provide support to staff and for the Australian defence force aviation technical training (ADF ATT) project in Wagga Wagga.
More specifically, you will become involved in:
- Manage all administration duties in relation to the BAE Systems registered training organisation(RTO) requirements as part of the ADF ATT data management system (DMS)
- Ensure training materials and handout material is prepared on time for all courses
- Maintain training records, take minutes record actions from meetings and maintain meeting agendas as required
- Ensure that products and services are delivered as part of tasking and provide customer satisfaction within the scope of responsibility for the RTO Administrator
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal and external customers ensuring that agreed service levels are achieved and maintained and deadlines met
- Market the RTO administration services to BAE Systems Australia employees, defence personnel and handle customer enquiries in timely and friendly manner
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Relevant administrative qualification and/or demonstrated relevant administration experience in registered training organisation or education sector is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to exercise initiative and judgement with excellent organisational skills
- Proficient user of Ms office package including word, excel and power point
BAE Systems' advanced defence technology solutions protect people and national security, keeping critical information and infrastructure secure. For more than 65 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across air, land, sea, cyber, space and electronic domains.
In terms of our culture, it's safety focused and inclusive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our more than 4,100 employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a safe, family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work. Join us.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain the appropriate level security clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Raj Rawal, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Whilst applications must be made online, confidential enquiries are very welcome via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australi
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.