|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer New Zealand is a leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment to building long term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions; the talents of our people; and consistent excellence in operational delivery sets us apart.
Our Work Management Centre (WMC - a blend of contact centre and support administration) provides a centralised hub for communications with our customers to our field staff. We are on the lookout for our next WMC Representative superstar to join our South Auckland team.
A bit about the role:
If you enjoy working with a broad range of customers, delivering the highest level of service and are an administration superstar, then this role could be a great opportunity for you!
You will be working in a complex and technical inbound dispatch environment supporting our telecommunication services nationwide. The team ensure that our customer relationships are maintained by providing rapid solutions to overcome major outages and faults across our network.
A bit about you:
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have:
- Strong phone-based verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in either a contact centre, dispatch or jeopardy management role
- Strong problem-solving abilities and good technical aptitude to manoeuvre around multiple systems to seek solutions
- A team player attitude with the ability to remain calm and effective under pressure
- Previous experience in a technical industry is advantageous
- Flexibility to work on a rotating roster is essential as we operate 24/7, 7 days a week
What’s on offer:
- Full training and support provided
- Fun, friendly and supportive team
- Competitive remuneration reflective of your skills and experience and great company benefits
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and search for job # 575015 to apply.
Downer is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol-free. All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment drug test and medical.