|Job Type:||Full Time|
SUEZ is looking for a Billing Officer to ensure that drivers’ run sheets are received and processed in an accurate and timely manner, in line with system processing deadlines. The focus of this position is predominantly based upon data entry.
In this role you will possess excellent data entry and keyboarding skills. You will demonstrate the ability to operate within a flexible and demanding work environment and exhibit strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
Additionally, you will
- Assist the Billing Manager in the completion and input of billing information.
- Complete billing requirements to meet mid-month/end of month close deadlines.
- Compile and distribute outstanding run sheet reports to Suez Branches.
- Manage Group Email queries
- File electronic run sheets and supporting information and archiving of same after end of month close.
To achieve this, you will have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in a busy working environment
- Professional, proactive and flexible attitude
- Excellent data entry, keyboard, and numeric skills
- Proficient computing skills in Microsoft Office suite (including Excel)
- Effective time management with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High degree of diplomacy and confidentiality
- Strong organisation and problem-solving skills
- A positive, professional and flexible attitude.