|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The SAP BASIS SOLMAN will be involved on SAP implementations from the planning phase to post-go-live support. You will be experienced in:
- Strategy planning for SAP Solution Manager, developing enterprise-wide roadmap for acceptance of Solution Manager in the user environment.
- Coordinating with IT, business, program management teams in deploying project specific solutions
- Designing the Solution Landscape for Solution Manager.
- Solution Manager 7.0 Upgrades.
- Business Blue Prints using Solution Manager Solution Documentation.
- Incident Management Configuration.
- ChaRM configuration.
- Technical Monitoring Setup, Wily Diagnostics agent setup.
- End to End Root Cause Analysis configuration.
- SAP BASIS Administration
- SAP HANA Administration & Performance Engineering
- SAP Performance Engineering
- SAP HANA Data Connections
- SAP Monitoring & Tools
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day. We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Dirk Martinick is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.