|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Drink's ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
Here at Endeavour Drinks, we are embarking on our next generation of growth and we want you to be an influential part of it. Our family of leading brands are well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market-leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS as well as our Jimmy Brings, Cellarmasters and Langton’s businesses, our aim is to be the world's best drinks retailer.
We know the expectations of our customers have never been higher. We HAVE to make their experiences intuitive and personalised.
About the Role
As a Copywriter within the Personalisation Squad, you will play a major part in producing engaging and on-brand content across all media and all brands across the Endeavour Drinks business. With a key focus on email content for Dan Murphy’s, you will work with other writers and digital designers to solve creative briefs on time.
- Use personalisation principles to target our customers effectively.
- Provide world-class copy solutions that are on-brand and fit for channel.
- Transition seamlessly and accurately between different audience personas.
- Work collaboratively with designers and wider teams to achieve the best creative outcome.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with all key stakeholders.
- Adhere to processes and timelines while delivering copy with creative flair and serious cut-through.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Keep up to date with best practice in writing for digital channels.
- Proactively suggest how to optimise briefing and review processes.
As a passionate Copywriter, you have a customer first approach with a proven ability to identify and deliver engaging content that drives commercial outcomes. You have a natural ability to bring both digital experiences and our products to life.
Further to this, you will demonstrate the following skills;
- Tertiary Degree in communications or equivalent
- 3+ Years professional copywriting experience
- Experience working on retail brands, preferably FMCG brands and/or liquor
- Experience working on content for eCommerce platforms and digital media, especially eDM
- Mac environment
- Experience tailoring content for personalisation programs
- Advanced drinks and/or food knowledge
- Familiarity with the ABAC code and its requirements
- Advanced email marketing experience
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through # LI LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You