- Permanent Full Time
- Design end-to-end customer experiences across our services and channels
- Work within a supportive and dynamic environment with other experience designers, UI/UX designers, service designers and data analysts
- Level 5, $102,754 + 9.5% Super
About the role:
Responsible for planning, designing and developing end-to-end customer experiences with our services and products in line with the Corporations strategies and objectives.
What the role will involve:
- Champion customer experience at Water Corporation, ensuring that all services have customer needs at their heart while balancing this with organisational interests and technical constraints.
- Contribute towards building a customer-centric culture and embedding customer empathy within the organisation.
- Undertake problem definition, project-based objective and KPI setting, project planning and stakeholder management.
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Work with our analysts and insights team to leverage existing research, undertake additional customer research and distill insights.
- Develop design artefacts including customer journey maps, service design blueprints and personas, and help to drive understanding of these artefacts within the wider organisation
- Undertake user experience design including development of user flows, wireframing, prototyping, information architecture development and user validation.
- Work with project teams including UI designers, front end developers, data analysts and business analysts to deliver intuitive and considered designs.
- Drive service design and customer experience design projects to identify gaps, define opportunities and provide organisational support in delivering change.
- Work with the Digital Optimisation Analyst to identify opportunities and develop recommendations for ongoing optimisation of our digital products and channels in line with the customer and business objectives.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in a digital, communications, design or customer service-related discipline.
- Considerable UX design experience across complex digital projects.
- Demonstrated experience with design and prototyping tools to create a wide variety of deliverables, including flow maps, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful digital customer experience and service design projects and initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in developing digital strategy in support of business objectives and customer requirements.
- Considerable experience with design thinking activities and agile development processes and a strong focus on human centred design, ideally in a large and complex organisation.
- Experience in providing innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology and/or content to provide market differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experience.
- Experienced in designing for and leveraging a digital experience platform – specifically Sitecore.
- Service design experience.
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
Please note: As part of the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Management Plan and People Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.”
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website.