|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bring your mechanical mind and aptitude to a variety of tasks
- Assist service, repair and build a selection of equipment ready for hire
- Work with a friendly team enjoying the benefits of a full time permanent role. Located in Dandenong.
At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
The Trades Assistant is responsible for assisting with the safe and efficient maintenance, service and repair of our extensive range hire equipment. In addition to ensuring equipment at the branch is ready for hire and providing exceptional customer service, it is essential that you demonstrate a safety first attitude. Our equipment range incudes petrol and diesel motors, some electronics and hydraulics, and could include portable equipment both simple and complex. Assist with installation of our specialist structural and temporary works products and occassionally work with installation of waste products.
About your responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a safety first attitude
- Undertake fault finding and diagnostics across a variety of equipment
- Manage the maintenance and servicing schedule of equipment
- Maintain service records
- Demonstrate a clear and open communication with management
- Possess a flexible approach to changes in requirements
You will need:
- A Current drivers licence and Forklift and EWP ticket (desirable)
- Troubleshooting, diagnostic and preventative maintenance skills
- Effective time management, attention to detail and sound communication skills
- White Construction card
Our branches tend to be fast paced where you will have to prioritise competing tasks. However, you will learn the ropes in a supportive friendly environment. If this role sounds like you, we welcome your application. You can make it happen.