|Job Type:||Full Time|
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
CSL Behring (A division of CSL Ltd, an ASX Top 5 company) is seeking a Manager that will specialise in Product Costing in the Finance Business Partnering team. The Finance Business Partnering team is responsible for analysis and reporting of monthly and year to date financial performance including analysing and explaining variances.
In this role you will partner closely and will require an ability to challenge the business and be a true partner. This role also supports all financial reporting requirements to the CSL Behring Group finance team based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, USA.
The main focus of this role is developing and maintaining Standard costing at the Broadmeadows site, and using this information to partner with the business to promote better decisions around cost control and efficiency. This role also provides direction, coaching and support to a product costing analyst.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Executing costing runs, reviewing and updating apportionments and BOM quantities, and confirming cost allocations and completing Process Order settlements
- Support Contract scenario modelling and prepare detailed monthly and year-to-date variance analysis of actual financial performance compared to budgets and current forecasts
- Define, detail and maintain costing parameters (overheads and estimate activity rates) for use in various costing calculations
- Manage product costing & determine costs to be absorbed or allocated.
- Provide the business functions within CSL Behring Australia with financial information regarding performance versus forecast and budget with expert analysis of variances that drive better decisions
- Support the quantification of operational excellence initiatives
- Provide input into SLAs and COE performance feedback to assist with performance improvement, innovation and positively contributing to the Finance Transformation
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in complex costing, planning and forecasting in manufacturing or related industries
- SAP systems knowledge (BW & custom query report writing for SAP ECC – S/4 Hana beneficial)
- SME in providing key insights and analysis to internal customers to make informed decisions
- Coaching, leadership experience is advantageous
- Professional certification (CPA/CA/CMA)
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline; Bachelor in Engineering with additional finance/business/accounting experience
Apply now to join a dynamic organisation in a diverse product costing manager role! Please include your cover letter and resume in one document. Applications close 4 December, 2020.