As a member-based organisation, we are committed to providing the best possible service to our members in their time of need. In this role you will be responsible for the assessment of damaged motor vehicles to enable quality repairs at competitive prices and timely turnaround to provide an industry leading claims experience for our members.
Our Motor Assessors are deployed across Queensland as a Mobile Workforce, equipped to operate from our Selected Repairer Network and from home.
You will be provided with a fully maintained tool of trade vehicle, RACQ uniform, comprehensive training and required IT equipment to fulfil the role. We also invest in your development and provide you with ongoing external training and ICAR accreditation.
- Quantify and assess insurance losses
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of motor vehicle repairers
- Deliver exceptional customer service to insurance claimants and third parties
- Ensure compliance of relevant insurance acts and legislation
- Establish professional relationships with Service Providers and stakeholders
- Maintain competitive repair costs in relation to insurance standards
- Identify and assess risk and report accordingly
- Trade qualification in motor assessing, panel beating and/or spray painting
- Current, unrestricted driver licence
- Experience quoting damaged vehicles
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You have got this. Application close 3rd of December 2020.
Please Note you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process