|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the Head of Domain Implementation, within NAB’s Strategy & Innovation team, this role will contribute to the successful establishment of NAB’s new “domain” based operating model, which is introducing greater accountability for delivering change and new ways of working (including Agile) to NAB Group. The model will enable the bank to make a step change in ways of working, through the establishment of cross functional and end to end domains.
As a member of Domain Implementation, you will work with NAB’s Customer Episode and Organisation Enabling domains on their transition to new ways of working, and provide strategic support on domain set-up (including domain vision, scorecard, customer episode framework). You will be an advocate and expert on the new ways of working, and be pivotal to the success NAB’s strategy execution path. You’ll be moving at a rapid pace to embed the new model across the bank in waves.
The role is accountable for:
- Supporting domains teams with their set-up
- Supporting the transition plan to new ways of working
- Contributing to implementation of NAB’s Domain Playbook across the enterprise and supporting capability uplift required across new ways of working
- Developing and maintaining the domain model, including source of truth on Domains definitions and domain op model
- Executing upon the Domain Playbook, and contribute to its refinement
- Executing analytical tasks
- Helping with connection to relevant enterprise supporting processes e.g. annual strategic planning
- Monitoring performance and adoption of new ways of working and the overall success of the model
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience within the financial services industry, large corporates or management consulting
- Has delivered upon a new ways of working transformation within a large organisation
- Experience with delivery models such as scaled agile frameworks and lean portfolio management
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to synthesise complex information for Senior Management
- Experience working as part of a team
If you have the required knowledge, experience and leadership to step up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
This role is currently being advertised internally after having gone through the Expression of Interest process. If you think this role is the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply. To view full details, please refer to the Role Purpose Statement available.