Operating in a highly competitive and dynamic financial services environment, QSuper manages around $113 billion in funds for over 585,000 members and is committed to working with our members so they can feel more confident they are making the best choices for their situation. QSuper Limited and QInvest Limited are ultimately owned by the QSuper Board of Trustees.
The QSuper Group has approximately 1,200 employees, and our culture is one where "members are at the heart of everything we do". Our employees bring this culture to life by behaving in line with our unique values which ensures our success through our actions every day.
Our Product team are currently seeking a career driven individual for an exciting 9-month fixed term opportunity as Product Manager - Advice within QSuper's Product and Services business unit. You will be responsible for the design and management of QSuper's Advice products and services. This includes implementing initiatives to ensure that QSuper's advice products continue to provide a strong value proposition for existing and potential members.
The Product & Services business unit works closely and collaboratively with a wide range of teams across the QSuper Group to implement product enhancements and innovations that deliver on Business, Divisional and Corporate objectives. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Investment & Advice Products and will work as part of the Product & Services business unit in our Member Experience division.
While this is a full-time position, we're flexible as to how you'd like to structure your working week around your lifestyle which includes the opportunity to work from home or flexible hours. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, well-organised and looking for an opportunity to grow their career with a cohesive team.
Please note that the location for these roles are temporarily 'work from home' due to the current requirements for all Australians to practise social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. When these requirements are lifted, these roles will be based at their former primary location of Brisbane CBD.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
The ideal Product Manager - Advice will demonstrate some or most of the below:
- Strong demonstrated knowledge and understanding of superannuation, investments, advice, insurance, and/or the financial services industry.
- Good understanding of customer-based design and behavioural finance influences on product and service design.
- A demonstrated capacity to develop, negotiate and deliver improved products and service strategies supporting delivery of business objectives.
- Proven ability to plan, lead and deliver strategic projects and initiatives within a large organisation using a distributed change model.
- Solid understanding of market competitive pricing features and associated levers for managing commercially viable products that meet member and other stakeholder needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including demonstrated ability to prepare and present management and executive reports, submissions, policy and briefing papers as required at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience in influencing to successfully achieve organisational objectives, deal with change, managing and delivering a range of competing priorities.
At QSuper we are proud to champion respect and we value diversity amongst our employees to support an inclusive workplace. We are passionate about selecting talented people based on their qualifications, capabilities and experience relevant to the role.
What you do today inspires tomorrow
Click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts. The closing date for applications is Monday 30th November 2020.
Please note, owing to a high volume of applications, QSuper reserves the right to close the applicant portal ahead of this deadline if necessary.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are short-listed for interview.
We choose to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this opportunity, so if you're interested, please apply.