|Location:||Esperance, Kalgoorlie - Boulder, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is having another successful year in 2020 and next year is looking to be even bigger with upcoming major projects already in the pipeline. As a result of this ongoing growth, we have permanent opportunities for a Maintenance Planner to join our team based at Murrin Murrin.
Murrin Murrin is a Nickel Laterite Deposit site situated approximately 60km east of Leonora, Western Australia. The camp offers fully furnished rooms and a shop that sells a wide range of food, reading and personal products with eftpos available for purchases. Mobile phones connected to Telstra will operate both at the Site and Village. Selected Foxtel channels are available in addition to in-house video channels.
For those who like to engage in sport and fitness in their down time, there is numerous facilities and opportunities to do so including gym access and an on-site Fitness Trainer for weight training and the development of a personal fitness program. If getting out and playing some sport is more your thing, they offer soccer/rugby courts, cricket nets, volley ball court, tennis courts, basketball/netball courts. Alternatively, there is also the swimming pool and BBQ facilities for those who prefer something a little more laid back.
Reporting to the Contract Supervisor, the Maintenance Planner – is responsible for developing and Supervising the execution of the maintenance plan in accordance to the site maintenance strategy, Caterpillar M&R processes, in line with the budget and contractual obligations as set out in the contract document.
The role is responsible for supervising the Maintainers in the work area along with developing & implementing an equalised 8 step project management process for all assets. You will also be developing and communicating fortnightly plans & parts forecasts to the WesTrac Parts Supervisor, Contract Manager and Shift Supervisor to ensure sufficient resources are available to execute the maintenance plan.
The Maintenance Planner interacts closely with the WesTrac personnel and the Client ensuring efficient and effective use of allocated maintenance delay time and labour.
This roster will be 4 days on, 3 days off working 12 hour days
To be successful the following is required:
- Previous experience within a Maintenance Planning function
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Intermediate understanding of financial principles (e.g. budgeting, forecasting)
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to effectively resolve issues in the workplace
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and priorities to meet objectives
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate desirable
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.