|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
Contact Centre Consultants
RACQ exists to make a positive difference to the lives of our members now and into the future. We embrace the value of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our employees help us innovate, make better business decisions and better serve our members. We live our values of generosity of spirit, being of service, inspiring trust and dedication to excellence and have a real sense of pride in what we do. Join us during an exciting time of growth. Start dates for early January 2021 onwards.
We are seeking highly motivated, resilient, reliable, positive customer service professionals to join our Member Engagement, Insurance or Bank contact centre teams. You will take large volumes of inbound calls, relating to Roadside Assistance, Bank and/or Insurance policy alterations, quotes and new business. Working within the RACQ Member teams’ you are empowered to engage with each member and provide recommendations on products and services that suit their individual needs. Our team work across a 7-day rotating roster, Eight Mile Plains.
- Part Time (5 hour shifts x 5 days per week, scheduled between 6\:00am and 7\:30pm)
- Full Time (7.5hour shifts x 5 days per week, scheduled between 6\:00am and 7\:30pm)
- Fixed Term Contracts (Full time 7.5hour shifts x 5 days per week, scheduled between 6\:00am and 7\:30pm)
You will be prompted to indicate your preference upon application for preferred style opportunity. We provide a 12-week full-time training program to set you up for success! This training will be held at our Eight Mile Plains Head Office and via our virtual training platforms in a mixed learning format.
- Sales and/or customer service experience in a retail or call centre environment
- Team players - commitment, reliability and a positive attitude
- Strong listening skills, an engaging communication style and proven ability to determine your customers’ needs
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry skills, while working in a fast-paced, structured environment
- Adaptable to and accepting of change
- Attractive shift loading applicable to evening and weekend shifts
- Opportunity to earn monthly and 6 monthly sales bonuses!
- FREE Roadside Assistance and up to 25% of RACQ Insurance products
- Access to health and wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Program, yoga, fitness bootcamp and more!
- A wide variety of travel, accommodation, retail and automotive discounts
- Work within a fast-paced, goal-oriented team and assist RACQ members in a role that makes a difference!
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance,Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer - we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-processvisit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process