|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Outstanding opportunity to build your career in an engaged and successful team
- 2 opportunities available:
- Mildura, Wangaratta, Shepparton, Swanhill
- Be supported to learn and grow whilst developing the career you want
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have 2 opportunities for Associates within the Customer Lending Solutions team. Please specific on your CV which region is your preference: 1) Melbourne/Ballarat or 2) Mildura,Wangaratta, Shepparton, Swanhill.
The Associate role is key to enable the Regional and Agri business performance and growth by creating a customer focused service, supporting bankers in meeting customer needs and driving an effective and efficient operations. The function covers all type of lending including simple and complex loans, increases, decreases and renewals. The role has direct accountability for input quality, file compliance, operational efficiency, customer NPS and time to decision for all Regional and Agri business initiated lending.
What you will bring
- A business or finance qualifications preferred but not required
- Knowledge and experience of lending processes and credit experience
- Understanding of policy and verification requirements
- Preferred min 12 months experience in Regional and Agri business
- Proven financial analysis capability
- Understanding of risk obligations and knowledge of how to replicate compliance
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.