|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Committed to working flexibly
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Be recognised as a leader, empowered to deliver and succeed
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager.
You are a highly skilled project delivery specialist looking to use your extensive knowledge of project management disciplines, systems and processes to ensure delivery of quality outcomes that work towards the achievement of NAB’s Strategic Ambition.
You will be required to lead and manage large projects of medium to high complexity within a large program of delivery or on a standalone basis encompassing both business and technical change; including responsibility for initiating, managing and closing projects and all processes such as project quality/control, communication, stakeholder management, people leadership and knowledge harvesting. This is an opportunity to use and enhance your advanced skills in project management and provide a progression opportunity for Program Manager.
What you will bring
- Highly skilled in project cost management; monitoring financials and developing and managing forecasts to ensure achievement and accurate capture of planned project costs and benefits.
- Highly skilled in project quality management, monitoring the implementation, measurement and maintenance of project quality and control processes to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Highly skilled in time management and the development of project work and resource plans using necessary systems (e.g., Clarity) and tools (e.g., Microsoft Project). Managing plans to reflect project progress, change and issue resolution.
- End-to-end project management from business case development and management and project start-up to benefits realisation and project closeout and review.
- Experience in project risk (including delivered risk), issue and change management processes, ensuring overall assessment, planning, impact analysis and reporting for the project is maintained and external escalation is enacted as required.
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management across multiple areas; managing differing needs from business unit leads to project sponsor and heads of business units/executives.
- Extensive experience of procurement and vendor management processes to ensure procurement guidelines are followed and cost and strong vendor relationships are maintained effectively.
- Established experience of people leadership, supporting a medium to large team to ensure delivery success, including the acquisition and management of project resources in line with organisational guidelines.
- By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted