|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Outstanding opportunity to kick start your career in the banking industry in the new year
- Be supported to learn and grow whilst developing the career you want
- Permanent Full Time opportunity Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper.
Medfin is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Nab Group and is an Australian leader in finance for healthcare professionals incl. Doctors, Dentists and Veterinarians. The Asset Finance Specialist role is an integral part of the Medfin end to end lending process. It is responsible for the specific process around: loan documentation and settlements & payment notices.
We currently have an opportunity for an Asset Finance Specialist.
As our Asset Finance Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Accurately completing loan documents, effecting settlements including the creation and payment of payment notices.
- Working with our internal stakeholders, assisting with queries around processes, status of deals and general inquiries
- Ensure all documents/settlements/funding notices/payout letters are checked and released only when correct in accordance with Medfin policies & processes.
What you will bring
- A passion to provide the very best outcomes for our customers
- A willingness and curiosity to learn and adapt to varied situations
- You communicate clearly and concisely building strong relationships with internal customers
- Previous experience within a contact centre or retail banking environment (preferred)
This is a full-time opportunity with your working hours being Monday – Friday from 8.30am – 5.30pm.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.