|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Defence Systems is seeking to engage a Technical Lead to work closely with our client on site in Canberra. In this pivotal role you will have oversight analysing deployed ICT capability requirements, developing technical solutions and proposing clear technical guidance for implementing ICT deployed capabilities.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience with digital systems from a technical perspective;
- Capability life cycle and Federal Government project approval process;
- Developing, investigating, implementing and monitoring technical solutions for project work packages;
- Experience in delivering reports and briefing executive staff on technical progress;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks;
- Strong communication skills for stakeholder engagement and representation at project meetings;
- Time management and high level written communications skills.
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in software/networks;
- Experience in producing technical documentation;
- Experience with managing and reviewing technical deliverables;
- Knowledge of the Defence Capability Life Cycle (CLC) ;
- Knowledge of Defence technical processes.
Please note : Candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV1 security clearance or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
To register your interest hit "Apply now"
(Please note: Downer does not accept applications via email)