At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.
Working with the plan that is scheduled from the central team, in close relationship with the onsite supervisors, you will prioritise work that is urgent to go into the plan 2weeks out and sequence accordingly. Reporting to the Superintendent Ancillary Maintenance, you will be responsible for:
- Planning in the mobile maintenance department in a team of two site planners.
- Working as the link between site and the central planning team.
- Ensuring a high standard and monitoring of weekly work management processes, and metrics
- Reviewing work plans to ensure sequencing within plans are correct and supports the broader team
- Building of job packs for the execution teams
- Planning work in accordance with the 1SAP work management process
- Communication and building solid relationships with key stakeholders to embed process discipline
- Reviewing previous plans for continual improvement opportunities
As the successful candidate, the below is highly desirable:
- A passion for Safety, continuous improvement, and core values.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with a number of key stakeholders
- Demonstrated hands on planning and scheduling skills Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- 1SAP experience preferred
- Mobile Maintenance experience desired but not critical.
You will be based at our ‘Area C’ mine site on a fly-in fly-out [insert roster] roster. Our Area C mine is located approximately 100kms North West of Newman, West Australia. The outstanding facilities at the FIFO village include; a fully equipped gym, swimming pool, netted cricket pitch, tennis and basketball court, beach volleyball court and recreation room including a pool table, darts, table tennis, TV and DVD player. All rooms at the village have their own ensuite bathroom, television, refrigerator and air-conditioning
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance based bonuses and unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
Reference Number – 13761