Operating in a highly competitive and dynamic financial services environment, QSuper manages around $113 billion in funds for over 585,000 members and is committed to working with our members so they can feel more confident they are making the best choices for their situation. QSuper Limited and QInvest Limited are ultimately owned by the QSuper Board of Trustees.
The QSuper Group has approximately 1,200 employees, and our culture is one where "members are at the heart of everything we do". Our employees bring this culture to life by behaving in line with our unique values which ensures our success through our actions every day.
Our Transformation Delivery business unit are currently looking for a Program Analyst to join them on a fixed-term basis through to 30 June 2021. In this role, you will provide support to the Delivery Office and Program Managers by delivering critical services that enable successful delivery of a portfolio of projects and programs. These support services covering analysis of program financials, procurement, schedules, risks issues and dependencies. The role is required to support multi-disciplined team of project professionals to deliver project output to the success of portfolio initiatives.
You will also provide logistical support to Program Managers in preparation for meetings, workshops and project boards, ensuring programs and projects maintain a high standard of record keeping and information management. If you have a keen eye for attention to detail and are looking to make a move to a truly member-centric organisation, apply today!
At QSuper, we value flexible working arrangements, however we understand flexibility is not the same for everyone. We're open to a conversation about what flexibility means for you, which may include the opportunity to work from home or flexible hours.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
The ideal Program Analyst will demonstrate some or most of the below:
- Proven experience working within portfolio or program management settings that use Agile Delivery teams
- Strong understanding of portfolio, program and project delivery frameworks, including associated risk management and control frameworks
- Excellent analytical capability, including the ability to synthesize complex information in order to identify solution options and promote resolutions to problems
- Customer focused mentality and approach to service delivery
- Qualifications achieved in one or more change delivery frameworks including but not limited to in PMBoK, BABoK, Scrum, SAFe, Prince2, MSP, MoP
- Experience with MS Project Server/Online, SharePoint Online and Office 365
- Experienced with Atlassian Tools is desirable
At QSuper we are proud to champion respect and we value diversity amongst our employees to support an inclusive workplace. We are passionate about selecting talented people based on their qualifications, capabilities and experience relevant to the role.
What you do today, inspires tomorrow
Click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts. The closing date for applications is Thursday, 26 November 2020.
Please note, owing to a high volume of applications, QSuper reserves the right to close the applicant portal ahead of this deadline if necessary.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are short-listed for interview.
We choose to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this opportunity, so if you're interested, please apply.