|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Great team environment
- Exposure to a variety of local Central Coast client sites
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who are we
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
A career in painting can provide many opportunities. Many of our leaders started off their careers in our business as a painter. It opened up a world of possibilities. We currently have one of these possibilities in our Wyoming branch on the NSW Central Coast.
Our Painters are responsible for the timely preparation and painting of nominated customer sites to a high quality as per the directions of the Supervisor or Foreperson. A Painter also supports the team to deliver projects safely within the budgeted parameters (hours, materials and quality) and always endeavours to ensure that the job is completed to the customer’s satisfaction under the direction of the Supervisor or Foreperson.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a painter
- A trade qualification in painting
- A strong commitment to and understanding of OSH & E procedures and standards
- Have a desire to put their skills to use in a team environment
- Great award weekly wages
- Provide uniforms, footwear and personal protective equipment
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our websites.