|Job Type:||Full Time|
Take your career to the next level with us.
We are building Australia’s largest infrastructure and along the way some of Australia’s finest careers. We offer flexibility, equal opportunity, and great training programs to accelerate your career.
A bit about your role
The Senior Associate – CPM Strategy is a key role supporting the development of key components of the CPM strategy and related initiatives across nbn to cement the customer and revenue strategy in-year and multi-year plans.
The Senior Associate– CPM Strategy will:
- Manage and input to streams of CPM strategic initiatives, resulting in a revised nbn value proposition, deep understanding of nbn’s user segments and market, revised segment strategy and roadmap, and future state operating model, collaborating with stakeholders across CPM and nbn
- Lead financial modelling and decision support on a range of scenarios of high strategic and operational value to CPM
- Engage with multiple areas of the business to ensuring the integrity of analysis and recommendations, business alignment and support of initiatives.
- Manage the production of a significant amount of high-quality word documents, briefing notes and presentations for ExCo, Board and Shareholders.
- Confidently present findings and recommendations to senior management to enable an informed decision to be made.
- Identify specific risks and opportunities for the business and develop analysis to evaluate and strategies to address risks, covering network trade-offs, rollout options, Capex, Opex and Revenues.
A bit about you
The person in this role will bring not only deep functional expertise and capability but also extensive experience in detailed models with clear, easy to follow analysis and output. Bringing cut-through strategic market problem-solving skills combined with strong industry product knowledge and commercial thinking.
- Strong strategic thinker with general business acumen combined with a passion for technology
- Business problem solving skills with experience in corporate or business strategy roles
- Brilliant at generating and presenting insights and analysis, particularly using visual aids to communicate quantitative information
- Deep understanding of the Australian and Global telecommunications sector and adjacent industries
- Complex business problem-solving skills and excellent at navigating ambiguity
- Extensive experience in telecom product management/sales
- Business Studies and/or MBA (or equivalent) academic qualification
Life at nbn
Please note that this role is a permanent position with nbn.
We make it easier for people from any career background to thrive. You’ll benefit from formal learning programs to support ongoing development in professional and business capabilities. There are also a number of informal, on the job learning opportunities to help further your development.
The nbn™ broadband access network is delivering the technology that will shape Australia’s future. As one of the largest infrastructure projects in Australia’s history, working at nbn is a once in a lifetime career opportunity, where no two days are the same.
nbn is committed to an inclusive, flexible and supportive workplace. We strive to ensure that any barriers that may exist are removed to allow everyone equal opportunity to thrive and succeed, regardless of factors such as gender, those who identify as First Peoples, LGBTI+ status, cultural background or disability. We actively focus on encouraging diversity and ensuring that all our people have fair opportunity to reach their career aspirations and potential.
Continue the conversation
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and sending in your resume only. We do not require a cover letter or any selection criteria to be addressed.
Please also note that applications will close at midnight on Sunday, 29th of November.
At nbn our people and our planet matter. We have an unwavering commitment to the wellbeing and safety of our employees so that everyone goes home safely each day and can perform at their peak to deliver the nbn™ network. nbn also aims to build a network that minimises energy use and can be operated with minimal impact on the environment.