|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Help shape and build a highly skilled, technology enabled workforce
- Excellent career opportunity
- Docklands location
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
If you're ready for the next step, the opportunity starts right here!
Forecasting and Workforce Management plays a crucial role in driving NAB to deliver on this journey. By growing our workforce management function, we can deliver more value, change and productivity initiatives to our stakeholders. Doing that requires the insights and expertise of some truly talented Senior Analysts. And if you think you’re one of them, you’ll want to read on.
About the role
Reporting to the Manager Workforce Management this role supports the function by developing and running a forecasting and workforce management reporting suite across forecasting demand, supply, capacity and capability. In addition, identifying and interpreting issues and trends and providing insights and recommendations to stakeholders for decision making.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Source and manipulate data to help build and run a timely and accurate suite of forecast and workforce management reports
- Develop actionable insights that help solve business problems
- Influencing business units to release and provide required information and data
- Continually review, document and improve the reporting output of the function
To be successful in this role it is expected you will have extensive experience analysing and interpreting data. You will have an understanding of Forecasting and Workforce Management and be a team player. It is critical that you have strong communication skills with the ability to engage, build relationships and influence stakeholders across all levels.
Core skills, capabilities and qualifications:
- Understanding of quantitative activities such as headcount planning, workforce analytics, scenario forecasting and demand/supply management which will inform workforce optimisation operations and strategic direction
- Assess existing processes to identify, redesign or enhance opportunities to deliver improved productivity or efficiency to the business
- Effective use of data and process modelling tools (including, but not limited to, process mapping, business, object and dataflow modelling) to analyse and represent information in an effective format, to translate business requirements into meaningful data/reporting
- Deep understanding of composition modelling to ensure the correct go to market model
- Tertiary qualifications in business, analytics, HR, finance or similar discipline will be favourably viewed
If you meet the above criteria and would like to take the next exciting step in your career then apply now!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.