At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Come and be a part of this success.
BHP's Maintenance Centre of Excellence (MCoE) is the coming together of a dedicated, innovative team focused on identifying, achieving and maintaining the highest standards in maintenance for BHP globally.
Your diversity of thought and experience will be embraced and you will be empowered to make a real difference in our business.
You will utilise innovative approaches, tools and technology to add real value to our teams – setting new standards to guide improvement activity, transforming services and supporting our people.
As Principal Maintenance Reporting, you will provide advanced insights into maintenance performance across BHP globally. Based in our Brisbane office the role will require intermittent site travel to meet with senior leaders and conduct in-field assessments.
- Develop analytical maintenance reporting functionality for the Maintenance Centre of Excellence;
- Produce accurate, timely and insightful analysis into Maintenance Performance through multiple reporting and analysis channels including the Maintenance Balanced Scorecard;
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Utilize advanced data analysis and visualization techniques to transpose large volumes of information into contextual insights for senior leaders;
- Assimilate and analyse complex information from disparate data sources and provide sound and insightful commentary for senior leaders
- Identify, support and lead data and reporting improvement projects. This will include working with multiple stakeholders including group functions to drive long term sustainable changes to data provisioning and structure.
The success of the role and team will be underpinned through supporting diversity of thought. Thus, we encourage individuals from all industries to apply.
- You will ideally have experience leading small teams of specialists in delivering detailed reporting, analysis and insight;
- A background in either manufacturing, mining, rail, water, energy or other heavy industry with experience in developing, analyzing and reporting performance;
- You will possess excellent communication skills including verbal and written and effective stakeholder engagement capabilities, experience delivering large technical change projects will be considered beneficial;
- An ability to compare large data sets and identify discrepancies and trends, including analysis of query outputs, development of sound conclusions and results together with experience in presenting report findings will be required;
- You will preferably have practical exposure and understanding of Maintenance Processes and Management systems including planning, reliability, asset management and CMMS (1SAP);
- Ability to analyse Fleet Management and Downtime Reporting System data
- Strong understanding of core Maintenance and Reliability Principals, Metrics and calculations
- Ability to work between complex data set and translate large volumes of information into insightful reports and influence directional action of other teams.
- You will also possess leadership abilities with exceptional communication skills and be passionate about delivering extraordinary results; and;
- It is essential that you are a team player who promotes and supports workplace diversity.
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance based bonuses and unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
BHP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.