|Location:||New South Wales, Newcastle|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
Product Support Analyst - Tomago
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Support and Governance Supervisor you will be working with our Sales Strategy and Execution team based at our Tomago Branch.
You will be accountable for providing operational support to the team by undertaking a range of customer-focused activities assisting business units with continuing their focus on the above areas with the intent to increase revenue, productivity, quality and customer service in line with our strategic focus.
This exciting opportunity will have you begin a structured three year rotation program that will allow you to gain exposure to large parts of the WesTrac business while supporting the Sales and Marketing Performance team, providing the opportunities to build your promising career.
- Conduct financial budgeting for the sales team to track sales achieved against monthly targets
- Bi-annual review of customer and market alignment to sales teams
- Ensuring monthly commissions are supported for product sales and supporting analysis for marketing campaigns and services growth strategies
- Assisting with scoping, creation, coordination and completion of projects relating to market development, Caterpillar Production Systems, data analysis, Vision link connections, parts delivery, forward operations planning and project management
- Work closely with Caterpillar to optimise the various opportunity generation tools
- Champion the Power Bi reporting platform and CRM system to provide meaningful data driven insights
- Rotate through business units providing operational support
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Commerce, Business or Supply Chain
- Previous exposure to business, project management, accounting and marketing related functions
- Strong computer literacy skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain successful working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness Passport
- On-boarding and Welcome day at our Head Office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job number: 878725.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.