|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Hose Builder / Storeperson to join our Hoseshop team at the Guildford PDC. Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, your roster will be 5:2 from Monday to Friday, 8.5 hour shifts on afternoons from 6:30am to 3:00pm.
- Hydraulic hose building
- Operating machinery; hydraulic presses and tooling
- Forklift Operation
- Use of basic hand tools & measuring instruments
- Use of cutting saws
- Picking, packing & sorting parts in a safe and secure manner
- Ensuring correct parts and quantities are retrieved and sent to the right location
- Meeting customer delivery deadlines
- General housekeeping
- Previous parts or warehousing experience
- Hydraulic hose making experience desirable
- Mechanical knowledge & aptitude
- Current Forklift Licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A dedicated attitude to following WesTrac Safety and Quality Policies
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills
- Knowledge of WesTrac parts and systems DBS & SAP
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.