|Job Type:||Full Time|
SUEZ is looking for a Customer Service Supervisor to provide exceptional first point of contact service to our customers and to provide resource support to the field sales team, relevant managers and the Suez business in general.
In this role, you will be a leader in communication and administration skills, maintaining a positive and enthusiastic outlook both internal and external to the organization, providing a premium customer experience.
You will oversee the Salesforce system relating to data entry and usage and will monitor and maintain the Customer Service Inbox and group emails to ensure all queries are actioned and responded to in a timely manner. In addition, you will:
- Provide professional and positive supervision of the Customer Service Team
- Ensure continual improvement of the Customer Service Centre
- Establish Internal Lines of communication with both the customer and SUEZ through contact and supervision
- Ensure all customers’ queries are answered to the satisfaction of both the customer and SUEZ
- Ensure all potential conflicts or problems with customers are handled professionally and courteously
- Provide support to SUEZ Sales and Operations Staff
To achieve this, you will have:
- High typing speed ~60wpm with 80%+ accuracy
- Excellent phone manner
- 2-3 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Excellent organisation skills
- Positive attitude and Interpersonal skills
- Experience in invoicing, Credit Notes and Debit Notes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure work environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong numeric skills with the ability to perform calculations quickly and accurately
- Ability to deal with members of the public / Contractors / Customers
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with conflict.