About the Role
Reporting to the CRI Insights, Stream Manager, the Alignment Lead role will support the delivery of an outstanding customer service experience by overseeing, managing and delivering on Regulatory and Independent Expert (IE), Technical Control Enablement, Reporting and Quality control requirements in relation to the design, approach, implementation and execution of data assets which have been built to identify potentially impacted clients of in-scope advises. The role will also guide the exploration and design of new opportunities as part of continuous improvement and new data-driven solutions to other MLC remediation activities.
The Customer Response Initiative has been established to identify, minimise or rectify inappropriate advice by completing customer advice reviews in response to regulator concerns regarding advice quality. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with CRI Data Insights Lead, Management and Alignment and Governance and Risk Stream Leads to align on delivery efforts based on priorities
- Align IE, Technical Control Enablement, Reporting and Quality Control functions to the priorities outlined by the CRI Data Insights Lead
- Lead IE, Technical Control Enablement, Reporting and Quality Control efforts, supporting the respective leads of each function to achieve their own objectives including setting and adhering to agreed workplans
- Liaise with Program/Business owners to ensure requirements are understood by the CRI Insights team, and that expectations regarding deliverables are set with those Program/Business owners
- Manage and prioritize Engagement Stream efforts and workload
- Coach, inspire and train team members to grow, empower and succeed together
- Guide efforts to determine how the CRI Insights team can best utilise its knowledge and capability to better assist not only CRI, but also other MLC remediation activities
- Identify opportunities to learn and improve
- Manage quality of data outputs
- Identification, escalation and mitigation of risks in the client identification process
Key skills and experiences required will include;
- Customer analytics background
- Exposure to financial advice industry
- Regulatory response and Independent expert engagement
- Financial services customer remediation
- Best practise ETL processes and validation techniques
- MS Excel and Access skills
- SQL query techniques
- Script writing and script review
- SQL server support including SSIS, Stored procedures
- Tableau report development
- Stakeholder management
- Team leadership
- Strong written and verbal communications - including the drafting of formal reports
- Strong problem analysis and problem solving
- IT, Commerce or Finance related degree OR prior experience in client identification for a large scale remediation program on regulatory matters
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too.
If you're ready for the next step, apply today !
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.