|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 200 stores and employing over 34,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers.
Serving the needs of Australian families is at the core of who we are as a business, that’s why we are driven to be the place customers rely on for low prices and making every day living brighter.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same!
What we’re looking for?
Kmart is building a platform from scratch to take our product offering to the world and help set Kmart up for future success in the online space. Utilising cutting edge technology, in a fully Agile team, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join Kmart. This role will see you responsible for driving scalability, automation, innovation as well as be an enabler for our developers – working closely with the team to build and integrate modern tools, best practices and techniques into our environment.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate your ability to integrate testing of cloud infrastructure security within the automation code and have a detailed knowledge of cloud infrastructure including Windows, Linux, Virtualisation to design the automation flows.
- Experience with the following will also ensure success in this role:
- Extensive experience with CI/CD tooling;
- Release engineering, automation or development experience;
- Solid experience with one of the leading cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP;
- Solid experience in agile development environments using SCRUM and / or KANBAN delivery techniques; and
- Development opportunities across Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group
- Excellent remuneration, a generous bonus scheme and access to the Wesfarmers share plan
- Discount card for Kmart, Coles, Target and Officeworks
- Support of flexible working
- Casual dress