|Job Type:||Full Time|
About Kmart Group
The Kmart Group is comprised of Kmart and Target, Catch, ANKO and the Kmart Group Asia sourcing business. It was formed as the Department Stores Division in February 2016 and rebranded to the Kmart Group in November 2018. The division operates 520 stores across Australia and New Zealand and employs more than 44,000 team members.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same! Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive.
What we’re looking for?
Reporting in to the Head of Cloud, the Cloud Business Lead is responsible for managing the non-technical aspects of delivering Cloud services to users, ranging from product management functions, organisational change, training, project management as well as managing the financial operations.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Building a ‘Cloud Business Office’ that owns and maintains the relationship with Cloud users;
- Improving the skills of the organisations Cloud users in the form of a managed community or guild to deliver training, build user feedback and identify areas of weakness;
- Identify key blockers and prioritise solutions.
As an experienced technology and product manager, you will build confidence within the end-user community that the Cloud is the best place to get work done, providing confidence to non-technical business functions that their needs are understood and delivered.
To meet the challenges of this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
- Extensive experience performing product management for IT Technology services;
- Prior experience building IT training and user enablement capabilities within etnerprises’
- Strong project management experience;
- Amazing communication and influencing skills; and
- Prior experience delivering product, project and enablement services for enterprise cloud environments
You will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, excellent remuneration, inclusion in company bonus scheme & access to Wesfarmers share plan (both for eligible team members), free parking and benefits program including a discount card for Kmart, Coles, Target and Officeworks.
At Kmart Group we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.